Haskell on Mac OS X release?

Howard Oakley howard@quercus.demon.co.uk
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:06:24 +0100

[newbie alert]

Although I have seen ports of HUGS and GHC to Mac OS X beta, is anyone
actively working on ports for the release version of OS X?

(I have the current HUGS up and running, and am looking at porting one or
more of the compilers when life quietens down a bit towards the end of this
month. Has anyone any server space to hold binaries? Although new to
Haskell, I'm fairly experienced at porting to Mac and OS X, including LAM
and Charm++. I'm also wondering about interfaces between Haskell and OS X
graphics etc....)

Howard.

Dr Howard Oakley            * M1BWR: QRV on 2, 4 & 6 m SSB
EHN & DIJ Oakley            * Internet howard@quercus.demon.co.uk
Brooklands Lodge            * CompuServe 70734,120
Park View Close             * http://www.quercus.demon.co.uk
Wroxall, Ventnor            * voice +44 1983 853605
Isle of Wight, PO38 3EQ, UK * fax   +44 1983 853253