Hugs

Krprtn@aol.com Krprtn@aol.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:33:27 EST

--part1_fe.d460b4.278f5677_boundary

I tried sending this message to the hugs email address but it kept being sent
back!
I have installed Hugs on my PC, could you please tell me how I can configure
Hugs to use winedt (editor). I have alreadly tried using the hugs user manual
(section 4). Also is it a problem if I use the latest version of winedt with
hugs 98. thankyou

--part1_fe.d460b4.278f5677_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I tried sending this message to the hugs email address but it kept being sent <BR>back!
<BR>I have installed Hugs on my PC, could you please tell me how I can configure <BR>Hugs to use winedt (editor). I have alreadly tried using the hugs user manual <BR>(section 4). Also is it a problem if I use the latest version of winedt with <BR>hugs 98. thankyou</FONT></HTML>

--part1_fe.d460b4.278f5677_boundary--