Haskell PhD Scholarship

Phil Trinder trinder@cee.hw.ac.uk
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:58:11 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Folks,

Are you planning to do a PhD and interested in parallel or distributed versions
of Haskell? There's a PhD scholarship available at Heriot-Watt University,
Edinburgh, Scotland. To win the scholarship you'll need to have, or get, a
first-class degree and have excellent references.

The group at Heriot-Watt have implemented and used parallel versions of Haskell
and ML, and a distributed Haskell. We're part of a vibrant functional
programming community in the central belt of Scotland. More information on who
we are and what we do is available at

  http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~trinder/projects.html
  http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~trinder/
  http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~dsg/

If you're interested in applying for the scholarship please contact me.

Phil

Phil Trinder
Department of Computing and Electrical Engineering
Heriot Watt University
Riccarton
Edinburgh, EH14 4AS

E-mail: trinder@cee.hw.ac.uk