"Job Adverts" on haskell.org

Olaf Chitil olaf@cs.york.ac.uk
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:23:04 +0000

Haskell.org has a page "Job Adverts".
http://www.haskell.org/jobs.html

This page lists university and industry positions for people who want to
work with Haskell.

However, besides that, it shall also contain other kinds of adverts.
Haskell is based on open source software to which a large number of
people contribute. If you are working on some Haskell project and could
do with some help, then advertise here (and on the Haskell mailing
list). Even more importantly: If you built some Haskell software and
unfortunately no longer feel able to maintain it, then please advertise
here (and on the Haskell mailing list) for new people to take it over
and give it a home. Thus we may alleviate the problem of the large
number of Haskell tools and libraries that are half complete and no
longer maintained.

Mail John and me if you want to place an advert on the page.
mailto:peterson-john@cs.yale.edu,olaf@cs.york.ac.uk

Cheers,
Olaf

--
OLAF CHITIL,
 Dept. of Computer Science, University of York, York YO10 5DD, UK.