We need "Documentation"

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:07:12 -0800 (PST)

> I taught myself Python in about two weeks with the online Python tutorial, I think something similar for Haskell would greatly increase the number of Haskell users.

I'm not familiar with the Python tutorial, but the Java tutorial which
resides at java.sun.com is pretty much the most highly praised thing I
know about.  If ever anyone has a Java question or is trying to learn
Java, everyone I know simply tells them to read that.  It takes about 10
minutes to get up and running (assuming some programming background).

Where is the Python tutorial located and is it more-or-less the same as
the Java one?

Would anyone be interested in working on a similar thing for Haskell?

 - Hal