Are anonymous type classes the right model at all? (replying to Re: Are fundeps the right model at all?)

Julian Assange
29 Dec 2000 09:20:13 +1100

George Russell <> writes:

> I'm writing, but that shouldn't be too hard to tweak.  In particular I have
> followed SML in using "." to express qualification by something, even though
> Haskell already used "." for something else, because I can't be bothered right
> now to dig up a better symbol.

This is why all non S-exp like lanaguage are doomed to progressive
syntactic cancer as the useful parts of operator name space and syntax
space become progressively polluted and mutated by one fad after

 Julian Assange        |If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people