Learning Haskell and FP

i r thomas israelt@optushome.com.au
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:52:03 +1000

>While it may not be advanced or mathematical enough for your needs, you=
 may wish to read _The Haskell School of Expression:=A0Learning Functional=
 Programming through Multimedia,_ by Paul Hudak.  This is also an=
 introductory book on functional programming, with a special focus on=
 Haskell, although the examples used are mainly from multimedia.

Is there an online version of Hudak's book ?
( For example Bruce Eckel has online versions of all his books available=
 online as well as in print )

>"Furuike ya!  Kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto."  --Matsuo Basho

Translation please !
Basho is my favorite Japanese poet.
Unfortunately my Japanese is at the Ohio level..
(  ohiogozaimazu)