Place to report non-textual (markup) issues on the haskell report?

Mario Blažević blamario at ciktel.net
Mon Mar 26 01:10:05 UTC 2018

Related to this, whatever happened to the fully-agreed task of copying
the Haskell report LaTeX files over to the RFCs repository?

https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2017-September/004319.html
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2017-October/thread.html
https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-prime/2017-November/thread.html