Place to report non-textual (markup) issues on the haskell report?

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:22:41 UTC 2018

In reviewing tickets, I noticed the following:
https://github.com/haskell-infra/hl/issues/172

This is not an issue about the haskell homepage, but about the markup of
the report, with some suggestions on how to make it easier to navigate.

The github repo for the report does not seem to have “issues” turned on — I
suppose to discourage filing issues against the report itself, for which
there is a different process.

Nonetheless, I would like to get this information captured in some
appropriate place/way. I added a label for `haskell-report` to the issue,
which I guess is a start.

Further suggestions?

—Gershom