Infrastructure status?

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:50:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

what is the status of the discussion about how we should collaborate?   I
am not picky and would be happy to use whatever tools others prefer.  If it
was left to me, I'd use: 1) a git repo on github, which contains the
current version of the report, and various proposals, and 2) this e-mail
list for discussion.

As I said before, I think it might be quite nice as a first step to
standardize something simple, and hopefully not too controversial, so that
we can all familiarize ourselves with the basic process.

-Iavor