Anything happening?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:16:58 UTC 2016

I kinda agree, the workflow they're articulating doesn't quite line up with
what we may do.

I can't speak for other folks, but I've been privately putting together /
chewing on a few proposals  I want to put forward. But I also want to make
sure I adhere to a high bar/ think things through in what I put forward.

I do think a number of prime committee members are planning to meet during
Icfp.  I hope to be amongst them :).

Also have been busy with work :)