Infrastructure & Communication

Audrey Tang audreyt at audreyt.org
Fri Apr 29 11:17:27 UTC 2016

> On Apr 29, 2016, at 5:25 PM, Alexander Berntsen <alexander at plaimi.net> wrote:
> especially not SaaSS which theoretically can just get rid of all your data without you having a say.

There is a fix for that — Sandstorm.io <https://sandstorm.io/> (self-hosted, not SaaSS) with download-all-data-at-any-time options such as Gogs on Sandstorm <https://apps.sandstorm.io/app/d9ygf47xrtnw12j92cyt6cu8ut75esx01u4q3kcrn8415w9qzzgh>.

Personally I use it as a secondary storage to public github repositories, and primary storage for personal projects.

Cheers,
Audrey