Self-nomination

John Wiegley johnw at newartisans.com
Sun Oct 4 18:46:01 UTC 2015

I will self-nominate as well, but not due to experience with Haskell; rather,
I can offer a pair of fresh eyes, and also the perspective of someone who has
worked on language standardization in the C++ world.

About me:

* Haskell user since 2012, full-time Coq user since 2014.
* Worked professionally as a front-end developer on several C and C++
  compilers 1995-2006, 2009-2012.
* Member of the ANSI/ISO C++ standards body 1997-2014.

I'm not at all qualified if knowledge of historical context matters here; but
perhaps so, if not having it might be useful at times.

John