In opposition of Functor as super-class of Monad

Tony Morris tonymorris at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:46:57 CEST 2012

I should have been clearer sorry. I should hope not that Functor <-
Applicative <- Monad.

Perhaps I do not understand the purpose of this thread, but "fixing" the
hierarchy in this way is a mistake of similar magnitude to the original
position -- one that I would cringe at seeing repeated. That is why I
thought such a discussion was on-topic.

--
Tony Morris
http://tmorris.net/