Status of Haskell'?

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:17:29 CET 2012

I think it has proven out pretty well in practice that probably want both
in the surface language. I know minimalists on the TF side of the debate
have tried to make the case that you don't even need FDs in the surface
syntax, but there are lots of places where it having a class with multiple
directional constraints makes the code much, much more sane.

I would be loathe to sacrifice either of them.

-Edward