Status of Haskell'?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at
Tue Nov 27 18:11:43 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Roman Cheplyaka <roma at> wrote:

> > Maybe the question is whether we have anything.  We already skipped 2011
> > because there wasn't anything worth the effort of a new standard.
> How about MultiParamTypeClasses, RankNTypes, ExistentialQuantification,

Do we have a definitive go/no-go on the FDs vs. TFs question yet?  I
thought MPTC was not considered usable without one of those, and neither is
yet considered standard (with some good reason in the case of FDs).

allbery.b at                                  ballbery at
unix/linux, openafs, kerberos, infrastructure