Haskell 2010: libraries

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:51:20 EDT 2009

Hello Isaac,

> It could be a mere informative reference: "the most-community-accepted
> libraries at the time of publication are:".

no, i mean that if we include some library in Haskell-2010, then it
means that any compiler declared as H2010-compliant, is obliged to
support this library of this exact version

final goal is to allow someone to get code and compiler both meeting
the same Haskell-20XX standard and be able to use the later on the
former for sure. it's because we want to provide some base for
learning Haskell, and, it will be great - for its industrial usage too

this not necessarily should be bare compiler, but may be some
compiler-based distribution like that existing Haskell Platform does
for GHC

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com