patch applied (haskell-prime-status): add ""Make $ left associative, like application"

Wolfgang Jeltsch g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org
Thu Apr 24 15:17:34 EDT 2008

Am Mittwoch, 23. April 2008 09:58 schrieb Bulat Ziganshin:
> […]

> my main point is that considering space-less operators as having
> larger priority is our natural habit.

Really???  I‘ve never heard of people using spaceless operators for stating
precedence before.  And it contradicts nice typesetting.  In my opinion, an
operator needs space around it, otherwise it looks ugly.  And I don’t want to
have lhs2TeX-typeset source code where infix operators sometimes have the
nice TeX spacing and sometimes are not surrounded by spaces at all.

> […]

Best wishes,
Wolfgang