Fwd: Status of Haskell Prime Language definition

Robert Will robertw at cs.utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 12 00:34:21 EDT 2007

Hi all,

When I first discovered Haskell' I was really excited to hear that
many of the individual extensions that are already used by many people
are going to be put together to one coherent next release.

I have read the archive of the Haskell Prime Mailing list for all of
2007 as well as a lot of pages on Haskell.org and in the Haskell Prime
Wiki, yet the most recent status report that I found is the one in the
wiki from September 2006.

Could someone please summarize the current status and planned time
line for Haskell'?

thanks a lot,

Skype: robert.will