recent changes to draft haskell prime report

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Jan 15 10:06:50 EST 2007

isaac jones <ijones at galois.com> wrote:

> You can view the report itself here (I couldn't think of a good place
> to put it):
> http://hackage.haskell.org/~ijones/haskell-prime-report/report/haskell98-report-html/

I have fiddled with the build system, to enable the current state of the
Report in the darcs repository to be generated into (at least) HTML,
(hopefully also PDF and PS soon) automatically as every patch is checked
in.  In theory, the following link should always give you the most
up-to-date version of the text:

http://darcs.haskell.org/haskell-prime-report/report/haskell-prime-draft.html

(I am wondering whether to make this a 'darcs test' thing, so if the
Report fails to build, your patch will be rejected.  Any opinions?)

Regards,
    Malcolm