Infix expressions

Ashley Yakeley ashley at semantic.org
Thu Mar 16 19:03:24 EST 2006

Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
> Oh yes so there is!  But what is the rationale for what goes in those
> two header lines, and what goes in the grey box lists?  Why would
> "idioms" be in the first place but not the second, and FAQ in the second
> but not the first?  Perhaps we could have just the grey boxes?
> (Incidentally "idioms" is too short to tell me "follow me".  Something
> like "Programming techniques" would be more suggestive.)

The second header line shows categories, whereas the links in the grey
boxes are to articles. The "idioms" category collects together articles
that are about idioms.

We could have an "idioms" or "programming techniques" article as well,
of course. It only needs to be written.

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA
WWED? http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/EWD/