the dreaded offside rule

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Wed Mar 8 19:54:37 EST 2006

I agree with it being complicated.  I don't know of any compiler
that implements it correctly.  Do you say your combinators do?

That said, I don't think it can be replaced easily without breaking
existing code, so I'm unwilling to change unless someone can show
an alternative that handles 99.9% of the existing code.

	-- Lennart