partial type signatures/annotations/declarations..

Martin Sulzmann sulzmann at comp.nus.edu.sg
Tue Mar 7 04:49:27 EST 2006

FYI, Chameleon supports a combination of lexically scoped
and partial type annotation. The latest Chameleon version
is a broken (fix on its way). Though, besides the implementation
there's also a concise formal description. See
[July 2005] Lexically Scoped Type Annotations
http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~sulzmann/lexical-annot.ps

Martin