~ patterns

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Wed Feb 1 12:11:45 EST 2006

Hello Simon,

SM> We must find *something* to throw away though! :-)

"newspeak is the only language whose dictionary is decreasing" (c) "1984"

:)

at least from library we should throw many things, including old
exceptions, data.array and of course Handles ;)

as a rule of thumb, anything without class-defined interface is not
good enough to be included in the Standard :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com