[Haskell-community] 2018 state of Haskell survey results

Taylor Fausak taylor at fausak.me
Sun Nov 18 19:55:00 UTC 2018

Ok, I updated the function that checks for bad responses, re-ran the
script, and updated the announcement along with all the assets (charts,
tables, and CSV). Hopefully it's the last time, as I can't justify
spending much more time on this.
https://github.com/tfausak/tfausak.github.io/blob/6f9991758ffeed085c45dd97e4ce6a82a8b1a73f/_posts/2018-11-18-2018-state-of-haskell-survey-results.markdown