[Haskell-community] Request for comment: New haskell.org download page

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:06:51 UTC 2015

My understanding is that minghc now provides a switcher script, and so does not stomp on a user’s path, but does require running a switcher before full access to the environment is provided.

So that’s not an ideal situation, but certainly tolerable for the moment, and a marked improvement from the issues there before.

—gershom