[Haskell-community] Request for comment: New haskell.org download page

Randy Polen randyhaskell at outlook.com
Fri Sep 25 03:00:16 UTC 2015

If "Minimal" means "MinGHC" and if MinGHC, on Windows
installations, puts the MSys2 tools onto the user's PATH, which is
harmful, then the Minimal will not be "doing the least harm" for
some users.

So, if my "ifs" above are correct, is it possible to change
minGHC before using it as the "Minimal" to address the PATH
issue? (Apologies if I am out of date on any of these questions
implied by my "ifs", and thanks for any clarifications.)