[Haskell-community] Request for comment: New haskell.org download page

Greg Hale greghale at mit.edu
Thu Sep 24 20:28:49 UTC 2015

Voting for option #4 for now, in order to give stack a longer test-of-time.
Stack may evolve to be more universally adopted, or changes to cabal may
alleviate the complaints about HP. It seems wise to see what happens and to
limit the turn-over of preferred install options confronting new Haskellers.