[Haskell-community] Hackage Roots of Trust

Boespflug, Mathieu m at tweag.io
Mon Sep 21 09:37:55 UTC 2015

GershomB wrote:

> One related discussion we started to have was if we might want
> to do haskell community funding for "phase two" of the update
> framework rollout, as discussed in Duncan's talk -- that phase
> where we not only implement server trust and signing, but also
> author signing.

This sounds like a project that potentially the community could
consider valuable. However, how much total effort are we talking about
here? How much funding would be required?

PS: apologies for the top-post. Just signed up to the mailing list and
didn't find a way to convince my mail client to set the in-reply-to
field appropriately to reference the original message.