[Haskell-cafe] [Call for Participation]: Haskell Certification Program

Tom Ellis tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2023 at jaguarpaw.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 12:20:10 UTC 2024

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 07:01:18AM +0100, Noon van der Silk wrote:
> It's probably worth being clear on any potential conflict of interest here
> with this being an seemingly "official" haskell-foundation sponsored
> certification and whether or not Serokell is a funder of the HF and/or has
> seats on the board.

Hello Noon,

The HF will hold any proceeds gained from the certification program
and put them back into funding the program.  Serokell does not
financially benefit from this initiative.

Regarding board members, you can see who they are on the HF website,
and that no employee of Serokell has a board seat (nor has any ever):

https://haskell.foundation/who-we-are/

Regarding donors, you can see a list of donors on the HF website front
page, and that Serokell does not appear:

https://haskell.foundation/

(I don't actually know if that comprises literally all the donors nor
all historical donors, but as far as I am aware, Serokell is not one
nor has ever been.)

Tom
(HF Vice Chair)