[Haskell-cafe] Parallel Haskell on an M2 Mac

Bryan Richter bryan at haskell.foundation
Fri Jan 19 12:47:10 UTC 2024

I'd also be curious to know if you can somehow distinguish the types of
cores from each other, but otherwise all the usual parallel stuff should
work on Arm-based Macs as it works on other platforms supported by GHC. The
book described at https://simonmar.github.io/pages/pcph.html is still the
best source for learning about parallel Haskell.