[Haskell-cafe] Where did pem-0.2.4 come from? a.k.a. is anyone compelled to take-over this project?

Noon van der Silk noonsilk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 08:23:59 UTC 2023

Glancing at hackage, I happened to noticed that pem is at 0.2.4 -
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/pem-0.2.4

Glancing at the repo, I notice that pem is at 0.2.3 -
https://github.com/vincenthz/hs-pem

It seems there _is_ a tag for 0.2.4, but `master` has not been updated
<https://github.com/vincenthz/hs-pem/compare/master..pem-v0.2.4>.

Is there anyone out there that feels compelled or excited to fix this?

And perhaps relatedly, given vincent has archived all these repos; perhaps
there could be a kind of "global takeover" by the HF cryptography working
group of these projects?

--
Noon van der Silk, ن

http://silky.github.io/