[Haskell-cafe] HLS in VS Code is identifying problems that don't when I run stack on the command line

Fendor power.walross at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 10:13:36 UTC 2023

How are you launching VSCode? Make sure you open the root of the project
in VSCode.
Opening VSCode from the cli via `code .` when you are in the correct
directory is the most reliable.

Further, on the cli, try running HLS like this:
`haskell-language-server-wrapper --debug <some-path-to-a-source-file>`
from the root of your project.
Does this report the same error? If yes, more info about the project is
needed like the .cabal file and the logs. Otherwise, it is a problem
with the editor (e.g., PATH variable shenanigans).

Best regards,
Fendor