[Haskell-cafe] Status of ghcup?

Todd Wilson twilson at csufresno.edu
Wed Feb 22 02:22:21 UTC 2023

I tell students about repl.it in case they run into persistent installation
issues and need to get an early lab assignment finished by the deadline,
but I didn't think it would be easy to scale that to a whole class for the
entire semester. I will have to look into it further. How do you find the
performance of repl.it compared to native?

--Todd