[Haskell-cafe] Takeover request: Haskell CSS Syntax

Adrian Lyall Cochrane adrian at openwork.nz
Sat Feb 18 06:33:55 UTC 2023

I definitely would ask to be listed as co-maintainer & would gladly
step aside should wereHamster resume activity.

Also I think I'll see how soon this dependency conflict would become a
blocking problem as I develop my layout engine. It definitely will
soon, but I might be able to hold off a couple weeks.

Adrian Cochrane
OpenWork Ltd

Lead developer of:
libdggs geospatial analysis