[Haskell-cafe] Takeover request: Haskell CSS Syntax

Adrian Lyall Cochrane adrian at openwork.nz
Sat Feb 18 06:23:27 UTC 2023

Ugh, identical version numbers are confusing Cabal!

I'm working in a test VM where Haskell CSS Syntax builds fine. But upon
adding a  `source-package-repository` section Cabal still (I've tried
similar before) refuses to build since Hackage lists tighter dependency
bounds upon `base` for `css-syntax`.

My other solution would be to vendor the Haskell CSS Syntax code
alongside my CSS parser. That'd be a fine solution, but I consider
getting a new release on Hackage as a solution I personally consider
tidier for myself & others.

Adrian Cochrane
OpenWork Ltd

Lead developer of: