[Haskell-cafe] PhD positions at Binghamton University

William Hallahan whallahan at binghamton.edu
Wed Oct 19 20:53:29 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I am a new faculty member at Binghamton University, looking for PhD students (starting in Spring 2023 or Fall 2023) to work on formal verification, analysis, and/or synthesis.

A common aim of my work is to ease the process of verifying programs, either by improving the debugging experience when verification fails, or by automating the verification process. Much of my work revolves around functional languages, with a particular focus on debugging and verifying Haskell programs. I am also interested in verification and synthesis of systems in domains such as networking and machine learning. You can find more information about me on my website:
https://billhallahan.github.io <https://billhallahan.github.io/>

Please reach out if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Best,
William Hallahan