[Haskell-cafe] Help test XDG support in cabal-install

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:36:02 UTC 2022

Is there a migration path for converting to the new layout? The above
makes clear what happens to `~/.cabal/config` but only hints about
what I should do with other paths (e.g. `~/.cabal/store`). Or is the
preferred migration path to move the config file and nuke (or move out
of the way, as a backup) everything else?

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh
allbery.b at gmail.com