[Haskell-cafe] Retro/indie Haskell to appreciate

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:12:09 UTC 2022

For info: Yampa's development continues to this day, and there have been
several mobile (iOS/Android) games released that use Yampa. There are also
some demo/open source games. All of that is listed on the Yampa website.
Source: I'm the maintainer of Yampa, and I founded the company that
released such games.

Copilot's development also continues. Source: I'm the technical lead of
Copilot.

Ivan