[Haskell-cafe] Retro/indie Haskell to appreciate

Vo Minh Thu noteed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 00:14:57 UTC 2022

I would look up Paul Hudak, Conal Elliott, and Oleg Kiselyov work (Fran,
Yampa,...).

Maybe some classic papers about implementing a Haskell type checker or
compiler, but I don't know if they come with source code.

Maybe xmonad qualifies?

I also think Don had a mpd client.

As you talked about BlueSpec, this makes me think of copilot.

Maybe some solutions to some ICFP contests.

There is a video game, "kitty and the robots", or something like that. I
wonder if they open sourced their code.

Cheers,
Thu