[Haskell-cafe] recommend book for self-study group

Amy de Buitléir amy at nualeargais.ie
Thu Feb 17 15:15:59 UTC 2022

I want to encourage more people at my company to learn Haskell, but I
just don't have time to prepare and deliver a class. But then it
occurred to me I could lead a self-study group, where people learn on
their own but would have a forum to discuss what they're learning and
ask questions. I would encourage people to answer each other's
questions, but I would answer the more difficult questions.

What book(s) do you think would be best suited for self-study? The
participants would all be experienced programmers, but would likely have
no knowledge of functional programming?