[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Foundation Stability Working Group

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Thu Feb 10 12:49:46 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

This is to announce the formation of the Haskell Foundation Stability Working Group <https://github.com/haskellfoundation/stability>, a new working group for for studying and promoting stability in the Haskell ecosystem.

Check out our our home page <https://github.com/haskellfoundation/stability> (https://github.com/haskellfoundation/stability) where you can read about who we are, and what we do and are doing (and have been doing).

We meet on a call about once a fortnight – let us know if you would like to join any of our calls or raise any topic with the group (the e-list for contacting the group is on the home page).

Chris Dornan
for the Haskell Foundation Stability Working Group