[Haskell-cafe] Request for a presentation on Haskell

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 04:02:35 UTC 2022

Jonathan,

I might be available, if you are interested. Most of my work is
Haskell-centric. I've made commercial games and apps (mobile, desktop,
web). In the last 5y I've focused on runtime monitoring and language
transformation (very broadly speaking).

See https://ivanperez.io/ for details.

If you are interested, we can continue the discussion off-list.

Thanks,

Ivan