[Haskell-cafe] Request for a presentation on Haskell

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:13:02 UTC 2022

Hi Folks:

 I would like to know if anyone from the Haskell organization would
like to give a presentation on Haskell to our BSD User Group (BSD =
Berkeley Software Development). We are the South Eastern Michigan BSD
User Group (http://www.semibug.org/). Myself and several other members
are very intereested in Haskell and would like to learn more about
this language.

You would make the presentation online, by means of Jitsi. The date I
am hoping for is January 17th, 2023. I can move that date if need be.
The talks are usually given in the evenings. Contact me off list for
more details.

Thanks in advance.

--
Kind regards,