[Haskell-cafe] RFC: removing “alternative installation methods” from haskell.org (or finding them owners)

MigMit migmit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:33:17 UTC 2022

I think I remember myself as an inexperienced user. I might've walked away from Haskell, if I was given an instruction like "to install thing X, first install thing A, then use it to install think K, and then use that to install thing X". The longer the way between becoming curious about something and actually producing an executable, the less new users you have.