[Haskell-cafe] RFC: removing “alternative installation methods” from haskell.org (or finding them owners)

Tom Ellis tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2017 at jaguarpaw.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 18:47:08 UTC 2022

Well, I'm sorry if I have made them unhappy.  When I said "unverified"
I was talking about the information, not the packaging.  Perhaps I
should have been more careful in my choice of words.

Yet, their work has not been (recently) confirmed working by those
responsible for maintaining www.haskell.org, nor do we have the
resources to perform such confirmations.  If someone is willing to
put in the long term work needed to keep the information continually
up to date then we will welcome continued inclusion of that
information on the website.

Tom