[Haskell-cafe] Haskell's "historical futurism" needs better writing, not better tools

Dominik Schrempf dominik.schrempf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 05:56:51 UTC 2021

I really enjoyed reading through the documentation Viktor has contributed, thank
you! No doubt, as Michael writes, things can be improved, but in my opinion it
is much better than before.

Actually, I was astonished to see such a nice overview on Hackage! And this
directly relates to the core of the problem Michael is addressing: I am used to
having "adequate" documentation on Hackage, and these paragraphs stood out.