[Haskell-cafe] Missing messages in the ML

Mikolaj Konarski mikolaj at well-typed.com
Mon Nov 22 08:17:55 UTC 2021

Let me cite my message from another thread where messages were being
lost (BTW, I fully expect you didn't receive this message originally
and some of you may not receive it now; if anybody can see a
particular problem with our list and a possible solution, please
contact Haskell infrastructure team):