[Haskell-cafe] Missing messages in the ML (WAS: Logging)

Tony Zorman tonyzorman at mailbox.org
Mon Nov 22 07:41:17 UTC 2021

On Mon, Nov 22 2021 14:18, Kim-Ee Yeoh wrote:
> Perhaps not gremlins in the ether but the reply button that folks hit on
> their web mail doesn’t include the mailing list. Hence, it wasn’t reflected
> to us.
>
> Subsequently, someone in the convo noticed the absence and included haskell
> cafe back in. Then we see the missing messages as quoted replies.

I don't think that's quite it.  If you look at the thread in the list
archives[1], the messages come through just fine.  That wouldn't happen
if people didn't at least Cc. the haskell-cafe, no?

(For the record, I also only got the original OP and then the latter of
the two messages that MigMit sent)

[1]: https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2021-November/134884.html