[Haskell-cafe] Logging

MigMit migmit at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 23:15:32 UTC 2021

Even if your app only works on your laptop, you might have a problem trying to dig through the logs that may or may not be on the day you were travelling (between time zones). Plus, again, DST. At least UTC have a benefit of not running backwards (most of the time).

Interestingly, I haven't got Tom's message either. I haven't checked the archives though, just assuming he sent his message to Joachim only, who resent it to the mailing list. But if it is in the archives, then it is somewhat strange.